Meet Amelia, she is the new, know it all employee at My Granny's Attic Antiques and Collectibles.
Amelia is here to answer your questions about antiques, collectibles, memorabilia and any other vintage item you want more information about.
Amelia can't possibly guarantee that your question will be answered but she is going to try and respond to as many queries as possible. Amelia will choose questions from those submitted and will both respond directly to you, the sender, as well as post the question and answer here, in this category of the forum.
Amelia does have some guidelines that she would like you to follow.
- If your item falls into one of the listed categories in this forum please post under that category. She does drop in on occasion to read and responds to those questions.
- Give as much detail as possible, such as markings, dimensions and a photo. Questions without photos may not get a response.
Please do not ask questions such as I have a blue glass vase, what is it worth? This will not get an answer, it is too vague</br>
- If you cannot get a photo to post here on the forum you can email Amelia with the photo. Just go back to our online antique shop and click on the little envelope shape at the top of any page. Please put Ask Amelia as the subject line or else the email might go into the junk pile and not be seen.
- If you are asking for a value, please let Amelia know what you need the price for - insurance, to resell or just curious.
- Please be patient as she does get a lot of questions and some do take some time to research.
- Make sure that the email address you give us is good and that mygrannysatticantiques is on your 'friends' list, we don't have time to fill our forms to make sure you get email from us. You can always check back here to see if your question has been answered.
- FYI - Insurance companies usually want appraisals on letterhead, if you need a formal insurance appraisal please go to my website for information on how to obtain a written formal appraisal
I realize that this is a lot to absorb but this is the best way for Amelia to do the best possible job for you.