Your cart is currently empty.
If you have questions about the manufacturer marks on your porcelain, pottery or china please post them here.
Photos are extremely helpful.
Please post your questions below in the comments section about antiques, collectibles, vintage items, books, retro wares, etc. When I get the opportunity I will jump in and answer as many questions as I can and I am sure that site visitors will lend their assistance when possible.
Linking to photos is extremely helpful.
When I drop in to the antiques forum I usually don’t have a lot of time to go through and respond to all the questions or I don’t have the time to go in to great detail and give a full history and other information on the item you are asking about.
Here is another option.
- For $20 USD paid through Paypal using the below button I will respond to you via the email address provided when you registered here on this website or through the email address you enter in the comments section when you pay through Paypal.
- For $30 USD I can email you an appraisal on my company letterhead which can be used for insurance or tax purposes.
- Once payment is received I will contact you via email and you can ask your question and PLEASE send me some photos of your item. I will have your appraisal completed within 2 or 3 days or getting your question and photos.
- Most importantly, you will have MY personal email address and you can ask further questions about the item you have paid to have appraised.
Please only 1 item per appraisal. If you have multiple items please let me know and maybe we can work out some special pricing.
Use this button to get your paid appraisal –
There are no refunds.. I have been doing this for over 35 years and have absolutely no reason to be anything less than honest with you about the information I am providing or the value I place on your item. With all the “reality TV” shows on these days I realize that we all have a preconceived notion of what our items are worth but many times the values you see and hear on TV are way off base whether up or down.
If you want an appraisal of your antique, collectible or other vintage item this is the place to be.
The cost is $20 payable through Paypal.
For this amount you will get the history of the piece as well as the value you require such as; resale value, insurance replacement price or donation write-off amount.
I will respond within 24 hours or less to the email address you provide when you make your payment.
What I will need from you:
- Good quality photographs of the item and any marks, signatures or labels
- Dimensions of the item
- Any significant information or history that you know about the piece
I am still trying to work out the bugs for uploading photos but in the meantime I will contact you with an email address where you can send photographs and all other information.
In order to ask questions on the new antique forum you need to register on the site. Once you have signed-up you can ask question and post photos. At the moment pick either the Antiques and Collectibles page of the Marks Page to post your questions.
I am still working out the kinks on here but hopefully it will be running seamlessly pretty quickly.
If you need an immediate answer to your question please use the Paid Appraisal option.
Thank you for your patience as I try to recreate something that was online for 7 years.